New Shoes

I don't know about you but for me getting a new pair of shoes is always a cause for celebration. I found the pair pictured below at a Dragon Mall last week and I absolutely fell in love with them. I was a bit hesitant about whether or not to buy them because they were so different but in the end I decided to go with them. When it comes to shoes I'm all about flats. I used to be able to walk around in heels all day but I just can't do it anymore (I think I'm getting old!). Since then I've been buying a ton of flats and my feet are thanking me for it. I'm excited to get some wear out these soon on my trip to America!
PS. I know my jeans are super wrinkled but I wasn't planning on taking these photos on this particular day! My husband and I were walking through Souk Al Bahar behind Dubai Mall and stumbled across this location. Since it was so beautiful we decided to snap these pics, thus the wrinkled jeans!







 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty shoes! And your photos are glorious!!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leeane! I really appreciate it! Thanks again for having a look at my blog! xx

      Delete

Back
to top